BPM Business Process Management – Apia
by Damian Lopez
BPM´s Business Process Management Suite
It is a set of tools that facilitate the management of business processes for each stage of their life cycle:
ALXIA selected as the BPM solution for service-oriented strategy processes STATUM the APIA solution and distributed in Spain byAlbatian.
It is a technological process platform, flexible and rapid implementation, powerful and comprehensive, applicable to the different industries to implement and managements business processes of organizations highly productive way. It is complete it integrates workflow technology, definition of processes and graphic and declarative forms, document management, digital signature, chat, functional monitors, transaction reports, BI analytical models, performance indicators and monitors.
- Focus on processes that involve activities undertaken by persons (It supports the definition of automated tasks)
- integrated document management processes, including digital signature and search for content.
- Flexible, integrated and easy to use, allows rapid deployments involving functional analysts and high levels of parameterization in different stages of implementation.
- Multiplatform and scalable, based on J2EE technology and 100% Web.
- It has facilities for process integration with existing applications (Driven SOA):
- It can expose as services: processes, Chores, Business Rules and Consultations.
- You can consume services from third parties, allowing the exchange of information to and from processes, without programming.