Formación Jet Report Essentials
Exclusive customer training
with maintenance in force
NEW ISSUE November – December 2015
Exclusively for our customers maintenance, training is planned Jet Essential, with a clear practical guidance. Where our customers can define their business specific reports, always guided by an expert consultant, to guide them and to indicate the best techniques for extracting and analyzing information.
The training is divided into 3 conference that will be held in our offices in Madrid, from 9:00 AM to 14:00.
Attendees will be limited to a maximum of 5, to ensure the quality of the sessions and practical activities.
Assistance with individual laptops and a copy of your current database is recommended for reporting and exercises tailored to your needs.
It is recommended that attendees have a good knowledge of Excel and programming skills and concepts database.
Reserve your place by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or talk to your account manager.
Check out the special prices for maintenance customers. Reservations required.
1 Session – 24 November 2015
2 Session – 1 December 2015
3 Session – 15 December 2015
- Introduction to Jet
- Table Types. Master, Configuration, Transactional.
- Display tables.
- Relations between tables.
- Reporting structures:
- Listing: Displays concepts.
- Explorer. Favorites.
- Creating filters.
- Extra row.
- Implementation of filters.
- Rows replication and leaves.
- – Management of one or more fields.
- Fórmula NL.
- Graphics. Creation, basic concepts. Changes colors, block size.
- Automatic updating and sending email conditional.
- Generating multiple formats.
- Double entry: Displays concepts.
- Replication columns
- Table Date NAV
- Fórmula GL.
- Hide conditionally
- Flowfilters en NAV.
- Text format
- Several fields in search.
- Desocultar button.
- Replication region Jet Reports (Columns = n).
- Stairs: Displays concepts
- All records or only records.
- Manually add fields from other tables (NL).
- Link tables for filters.
- Controlling empty values.
- Debug button.
- Replication region Jet Reports (Rows = n).
- References in Excel.
- Subtotales Excel o Jet Reports.
- Grouping with Excel